This foot locker manufactured by the Tronick Trunk Company is temporarily on display at the Chetek Area Calhoun Museum. The aluminum-sided trunk has a cloth-lined interior and removable shelves; the museum has Tronick luggage and a Tronick Tackler, an unsinkable tackle box, in its permanent collection. The Tronick Trunk Company moved to Chetek in 1946 and manufactured trunks and more until owner Joe Tronick retired in 1951. An article on Tronick’s life was printed in the June 20 issue of The Chetek Alert. Mary Odden, of Poynette, daughter of Mary Ann Gores, is loaning the locker to the museum.