Spinner, whistle, dahlia, golden brocade and even a couple “octopus” shells will appear in t…
Barron County Public Health reported the first confirmed coronavirus-related death on Monday…
A request by Red’s to temporarily alter the bar’s alcohol permit to allow alcohol in Red’s p…
Liberty Fest kicks off with more than a dozen events Friday, July 3, through Sunday, July 5.…
The seventh annual Chuck Schaaf Memorial Horse Pull will take place at R Bar on Sunday, July 5.
The second annual #FlyHigh56 Memorial Wooden Bat Softball Tournament will take place Friday …
In-person hunter and recreational vehicle education classes will resume starting Monday, Jul…
Liberty Fest 2020 officially begins on Friday, July 3, as attendees will warp back in time t…
Do you think the Chetek Common Council should have approved the alcohol permit premise change for a Chris Kroeze concert in the parking lot at Red’s on Friday, July 3?
The permit change would have allowed patrons to drink outside in the fenced-off parking lot for a concert. The permit was not approved by the council on Friday, June 26, and the concert was canceled.
- Barron County Courthouse News - July 1, 2020
- Man arrested after allegedly making threats to police
- Barron County Courthouse News - June 24, 2020
- Barron County Sheriff's Dept. Dispatch Center - June 24, 2020
- Skeletal remains identified by DNA; ruled a homicide
- Chetek Municipal Court Report - June 24, 2020
- Barron County Sheriff's Dept. Dispatch Center - June 17, 2020
- 2020 Chetek Liberty Fest schedule
- Comedian Charlie Berens, You Betcha film on Ojaski Lake
- Hybrid boat from 1954 donated to Chetek Area Museum
- Variety, hundreds of shells in Liberty Fest firework display
- Man, two teens charged for double murders
- City denies permit for Kroeze concert at Red’s
- Hydroflites are back; three shows slated for Liberty Fest
- Heavy rains flood area, damage roads
- Paul W. Gavin
- Liberty Fest events guarantee fun for everyone this weekend
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.