Monday, Jan. 23
A man from Chetek is free on bond pending a Jan. 31, 2023 court appearance on charges he allegedly tried to steal two vehicles from a downtown Chetek gas station, and damaged the gas pumps while doing so, according to Barron County Circuit court records.
A five-year federal prison term imposed in connection with a Barron County methamphetamine bust last year in New Auburn is the result of cooperation among investigators from two counties, local and federal prosecutors and other officials in northwestern Wisconsin, according to local and fede…
A former Rusk County man will spend five years in prison after he was sentenced Friday, Jan. 13, 2023, on a felony methamphetamine distribution charge, Barron County Circuit Court records said.
A woman from Chetek is in jail awaiting sentencing on Thursday, Feb. 2, 2023, in connection with a felony methamphetamine distribution charge, Barron County Circuit Court documents said.
A former Chetek resident now jailed on an unrelated charge in Wood County is scheduled to go on trial May 4, 2023, in connection with an alleged case of indecent exposure last September in Rice Lake, Barron County Circuit Court records said.
A Rusk County woman is being held in the Barron County Jail on $2,500 cash bond following her arrest last week while driving an allegedly stolen pickup truck, according to Barron County Circuit Court and dispatch records.
Local Legal Notices
- Chetek man harvests trophy bobcat
- Benjamin’s House welcomes Chetek resident as Executive Director
- Chetek resident’s garage up in flames, family unharmed
- Shandra Lynn Kolenda
- Edge of greatness; Edgewood Bakeshop on the rise in Chetek
- Chetek man allegedly made attempt to steal two vehicles
- Kathleen Ann Dettmann
- Modified version of Winter Fest possible due to ice conditions
- Youths earn 5,000 Shot Club recognition
- Hydroflites 24th annual Ice Fishing Contest this Saturday on Chetek Chain
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.