For more than two days, black bear and her two cubs have been living in a soft maple tree at the Edwards Farm east of Chetek on CTH D. The sow made huffing noises and clamped her teeth to mark her territory and warn those who got too close.
Local Legal Notices
- R Bar is now Fire Away Roadhouse
- Denise R. Brogren
- Helen B. Larson
- Complaint says man stole $4,058.40 of copper wire
- Plan ahead for 2022 ice fishing contests on the Chetek Chain
- Ambulance service faces increasing financial stress; Meeting to discuss options held Jan. 18
- Man faces sentencing after standoff, fake bomb scare
- Chad J. Gohde
- Wanted suspect involved in two active felony investigations
- Millions for public housing?
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.