Fire department rescue crews rushed to a grain bin full of corn south of Turtle Lake on Wednesday afternoon, Nov. 21, after it was reported a man was trapped inside.
The Rusk County Sheriff’s Office Dispatch Center received a 911 call requesting emergency medical services at 12:21 p.m. on Thursday, Nov. 15, at Tractor Central Inc, located at W5551 Main St., in the village of Sheldon.
The investigation into the disappearance of Jayme Closs will be scaled back from a 24/7 operation to a more focused operation, said Barron County Sheriff Chris Fitzgerald on Thursday, Nov. 1.
More than 1,975 tips have been followed up on and closed in the case searching for Jayme Closs, said Barron County Sheriff Chris Fitzgerald on Wednesday, Oct. 31.
A Conrath man found guilty by a jury in the shooting death of a Rusk County sheriff’s deputy will be sentenced on Wednesday, Dec. 19. The sentencing is scheduled for 9:30 a.m. in the Rusk County Courthouse.
- Ice angler lands monster crappie
- Christmas cantata a tribute to late church music director
- Part two: ‘The Truth’ as told by surviving sister, daughter
- Timothy J. Fleming
- Chetek Alert readers capture rare winterized oriole
- Going green for Jayme
- New ways sought to stop meth use, dealing in Barron County
- Louise E. Anderson
- Five arrested for meth at Turtle Lake hotel
- Chetek man helped save life of future president during WWII
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.