The Chetek-Weyerhaeuser girls opened its 2021–22 season last week with two home games and the Bulldogs were able to split those contests and come away with a 1-1 record after week one.
An initial appearance is scheduled next Wednesday, Dec. 1, 2021, for a Chetek man who could face up to a year in jail in connection with an Oct. 9, 2021, motorcycle chase in the city of Chetek, according to Barron County Circuit Court records.
A former Chetek man will serve an 87-day jail sentence and must pay nearly $5,000 in fines and restitution in connection with a January 2021 incident that started out as a “rolling domestic” quarrel and ended with his arrest after a collision that heavily damaged a Chetek police vehicle, Bar…
An attorney representing a man facing a felony burglary charge in connection with a break-in at a New Auburn frac sand plant reported that a plea deal “is close” during a hearing Wednesday, Nov. 17, 2021, in Barron County Circuit Court.
An Eau Claire woman could face up to six years in prison in connection with a May 2021 crash near Chetek that injured two people, according to a complaint filed Tuesday, Nov. 16, 2021, in Barron County Circuit Court.
Pictured above is Naomi Hartmann, nee Nyhus, with three awards from Koelsch Communities. She is a 1984 graduate of Chetek High School who now lives in Chandler, Arizona, where she is the Executive Director at the Koelsch Communities Copper Creek Inn, a memory care facility. The awards were g…
Local Legal Notices
- Jail, restitution ordered in Chetek police chase
- Robert A. (Bob) Waite
- Chetek motorcyclist faces multiple charges
- City of Chetek awarded $10 Million Grant
- Naomi (Nyhus) Hartmann, Chetek HS 1984, Wins Awards
- Chetek area crash results in felony OWI charge
- Do you see 'Angels Among Us'?
- Family traditions: next generation of deer hunters are here
- Climbing wall completed at Ridgeland/Dallas
- Plea deal pending in New Auburn frac plant break-in
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.