The City of Chetek had a very busy evening as trick-or-treaters took to the streets to knock on the doors of illuminated homes for treats or visiting the Chetek United Methodist Church for its annual Trunk or Treat event. The fellowship said there were close to 300 trick-or-treaters that visited the church on Halloween night. Pictured above are the event’s volunteers, the Stegall family.
No tricks and lots of treats at local fellowship
- kenton troutman | Chetek Alert
Local Legal Notices
Bell Press Publications
- County Board offers winery and distillery nod of approval
- Sandra Kurshner
- Snow-laden roof of historic Knapp St. structure collapses
- Andrew (Andy) Lars Olson
- Local, area families affected by impending closure of pediatric facility
- Linda Mae Swant
- Peggy (Kent) Matherly
- Clayton Roy Grover
- Two Chetek-Weyerhaeuser youth wrestlers, one middle schooler earn trip to state
- Student injured in skiing accident receives donation for medical expenses
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular commented articles.
Welcome to the discussion.
Keep it Clean. Please avoid obscene, vulgar, lewd, racist or sexually-oriented language.
PLEASE TURN OFF YOUR CAPS LOCK.
Don't Threaten. Threats of harming another person will not be tolerated.
Be Truthful. Don't knowingly lie about anyone or anything.
Be Nice. No racism, sexism or any sort of -ism that is degrading to another person.
Be Proactive. Use the 'Report' link on each comment to let us know of abusive posts.
Share with Us. We'd love to hear eyewitness accounts, the history behind an article.