Signs of summer in northwest Wisconsin always include the opening of The Red Barn Theatre’s first show of the season. This year, audiences will be delighted by “Aboveboard,” a funny and new capricious caper written by Peter Bloedel and Emily Kimbal, directed by Brandon Brown and assisted by Gail Gifford. The show runs evenings from June 1–June 11, with curtain time at 7:30 pm. There are no performances on Sundays. When Nick (Jackson Liedl) becomes suspicious that his next door neighbor and good friend Milo (Brandon Brown), is stealing food from his refrigerator, he sets up a surveillance camera to catch him. He is startled to discover a lot more than he bargained for. Other cast members include Helen Goosby as Marnie, Mia Penzkover as Jessica, Sheila Shaffer as Rosa and Chris Olson as Alex. The featured artist for this show is the multi-talented Mia Penzkover. Besides acting, she is known for her watercolors and beadwork which will be on display in the RBT gallery. The Red Barn is located northeast of Rice Lake at the intersection of Highway 48 and County Road M. Reservations may be made by phone, 715-234-8301 or online at redbarntheatre-ricelake.com. Single admission tickets are $18 and season tickets are $72.
Local Legal Notices
- Chetek all ready to have a booming time at Liberty Fest
- Teresa Mae (Clemmens) Meza
- Weekly winner of fishing photo contest
- Christie Mountain owners seek land deal Business owners mull expansion; special meeting June 29
- CLPA builds new sign at info booth
- Malvin M. Robinson
- Thalacker family wins weekly contest with walleye
- Anderson, Lund chosen as parade grand marshals
- Bruce A. Doane
- Boaters all shook up after pontoon lands on island
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.