Emergency medical personnel and firefighters, including the Barron-Maple Grove Fire Department, were at the scene of a two-vehicle fatal accident on Wednesday, Sept. 30, near the intersection of Hwy. 48 and CTH V, west of Rice Lake. Barron County dispatch logs indicate that at lease one person died as a result of the crash. Photo by Bob Zientara, Barron News Shield.
- Charles Schaaf Jr.
- Pattern for success: local bow hunter arrows early-season buck
- Couple ejected, injured in Hwy. 53 crash
- Possible COVID-19 exposures in Cameron, Barron, Haugen
- Barbara J. Geborek
- Two separate crashes near Chetek this week
- Combine catches fire during harvest, Chetek Fire responds
- Barron County Sheriff's Dept. Dispatch Center - Oct. 21, 2020
- Barron County sheriff creates diversity team in wake of Embrace controversy
- Jerold D. VanBeek Sr.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.