As Cameron’s Main Street Project progresses toward completion, drivers are reminded to stay out of closed-off construction areas.
Sterling Bank recently celebrated 75 years of loyal service from two members of their senior management team. Jim Metcalf, pictured left, Chetek branch president, celebrated 35 years with the bank on Thursday, Sept. 6. Bruce Mueller, right, chief operations officer, celebrated 40 years on We…
The Barron County Historical Society recently received the Joint Effort Marketing Grant, worth $7,516, from the Wisconsin Department of Tourism, to help with expenses at its upcoming 13th annual Cameron Bluegrass Festival on Friday to Sunday, Sept. 7–9.
Cameron-based cooperative Mosaic Telecom marked the start of five years of fiber optic service expansion with a ribbon-cutting ceremony on Friday, Aug. 24.
Members of the Barron County Board Executive Committee discussed the pros and cons of a county-operated halfway house for recovering substance abusers during their regular monthly meeting Wednesday, Aug. 1, at the Barron County Government Center.
Following the merger of University of Wisconsin-Barron County with University of Eau Claire, the Barron County Board of Supervisors held their first biannual meeting at the newly named University of Eau Claire – Barron County campus on July 16.
- Chetek man injured in crash of vintage Ford
- Marvin P. Ziarnik
- Walleyes for Chetek adds 15,000 healthy fish to Chetek Chain
- Semi truck collides with vehicle on Hwy. 53; four escape injury
- Barron County Courthouse News - Oct. 10, 2018
- New owners at Affordable Ravenswood Resort
- New Auburn man charged for date-night domestic fight
- Serena J. Tahtinen
- Grab a free newspaper for National Newspaper Week
- School board to consider school resource officer