This February, Chetek Cafe owner Norbert Wojke marked 12 years in Chetek, serving authentic German fare to customers. He started his butchering business in 2003, after moving to the U.S. from Germany in 2002, later purchasing the Chetek Cafe restaurant in 2009, and later moving the business to its current location in 2018. It’s been a perfect fit, Wojke said. This past week, they also updated their uniforms, which feature the black, red and yellow colors of the German flag. Pictured above, left to right, are Jessica Oldenberg, Verna Schlensig, Roxanne Becker, Patty Wojke and Norbert Wojke.
- Groundbreaking for Fostbites Spirits, Sather Family Dental
- Mystery lure: antique collector hoping to ID Chetek-made bait
- Rosalie A. Koschkee
- Teens bail from pickup after crash in corn field
- Almar Larson
- Residents re-elect Haselhuhn, Traczyk to C-W school board
- Dragsmith proposal gets green light
- Barron County Sheriff's Dept. Dispatch Center - April 7, 2021
- Traffic detoured for Hwy. 53 grass fires
- Meet the candidates running for C-W Board of Education
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.