It was an exciting weekend paired with beautiful weather and a variety of activities for Chetek’s annual Winter Fest. Following the Winter Fest raffle pre-party at Red’s Grill & Bar on Friday evening, Feb. 26, the pancake breakfast at Gilligans jump-started an action-packed day on the Chetek Chain of Lakes on Saturday, Feb. 27. Dozens of people started their day at Gilligans for the pancake breakfast that featured generous portions of pancakes, scrambled eggs, sausage links and a choice of milk, orange juice or coffee. All of the products were donated by Gilligans’ vendors—Hormel, Reinhart, Sysco and US Foods. A total of $665 was raised at the event for the Chetek Youth Center. Pictured above are the volunteers for the pancake breakfast, in front, from left to right, are: Addahlenn Rahm-Jost, Rahzlynde Rahm-Jost, Taylor Anderson, Brooklynne Rahm-Jost and Mahtyaus Rahm-Jost; in back are Chetek police officer Emily Breidenbach, Marvin Rahm-Jost, Donnette Rahm-Jost and Tim Anderson.
- Groundbreaking for Fostbites Spirits, Sather Family Dental
- Mystery lure: antique collector hoping to ID Chetek-made bait
- Rosalie A. Koschkee
- Teens bail from pickup after crash in corn field
- Almar Larson
- Residents re-elect Haselhuhn, Traczyk to C-W school board
- Barron County Sheriff's Dept. Dispatch Center - April 7, 2021
- Dragsmith proposal gets green light
- Traffic detoured for Hwy. 53 grass fires
- Meet the candidates running for C-W Board of Education
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.