The winner drawn in The Chetek Alert’s 100-clue Chetek crossword contest was Tim Knutson, of Chetek. He won a prize basket. Pictured above, Knutson, right, is presented the prize basket by the Alert’s graphic designer, Paige Burdick, who curated the prize. Knutson and his wife, Dawn Knutson, both completed the crossword. Knutson, a lifelong resident of Chetek, said it took him about half an hour to complete the crossword.
- Winter Fest 2020: schedule at a glance
- At least seven fire departments respond to three Saturday morning blazes
- Tip from employer results in arrest of kicking suspect
- Survey says: council considers public boat slips
- K-9 nabs hiding woman; man arrested too
- Barron County Sheriff's Dept. Dispatch Center - Feb. 19, 2020
- Ridgeland woman scheduled for Dunn court appearance
- Make fast tracks to Winter Fest on the lake
- Child porn charge dismissed against Minnesota man
- Barron County gives OK to refugee immigration
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.