Two new public docks have been installed recently on Lake Chetek. They offer boaters public access off of Stout and Knapp streets to Chetek’s downtown during the day. There will be time limits for boat parking and the docks will be open from 10 a.m. to 10 p.m. The docks and city parks are closed from 10 p.m. to 10 a.m. and there is no overnight parking. No swimming will be allowed at the docks. There is no fee to use the dock. Pictured above is the Stout Street dock, which is ADA accessible. Pictured at below is the Stout Street dock. Both were purchased by the city with the help of community donations.
Local Legal Notices
- Jet skis collide, resulting in serious leg injury for woman
- Vintage 1937 Cadillac damaged in two-car crash, July 27
- Elizabeth F. Mares
- Wanda Mae (Lenbom) Dahlberg
- New owners at B and B; bar opens Aug. 6
- Barron County Courthouse News – July 28, 2021
- Donald G. Sumich
- Chetek Police investigating theft of 14 catalytic converters
- Hole-in-one on No. 9 for Chambers
- Barron County Dispatch Log, Chetek-Area Calls – July 28, 2021
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.