Taste of Chetek was held at Main Street Park on Monday, June 7. Pictured above, friends and neighbors from the Gregarson Slough (The Draw) neighborhood were sampling some of the fares offered by local businesses. Lori Mousel-Smith, pictured at right, really enjoyed Red’s pork sliders, the chips and salsa from Pokegama Lakeside Cantina and the loaded chicken salad from Hope & Anchor Coffeehouse. Chris Lange, in back, center right, said she enjoyed Bridgestop’s fried pickles and chicken cordon bleu. Chamber event organizer Jennifer Blatz said the event went really well and she estimated well over 200 people attended.
- Man arrested after posting disturbing video, going to school
- Fabulous food, friendly faces, fun times at Taste of Chetek
- Five injured, one child airlifted after crash at CTH D, Hwy. 25
- Taste of Chetek will be held Monday, June 7
- Sheriff injured in foot chase, suspect charged with OWI
- Picture from the Past – June 9, 2021
- Camerama festivities held during a hot weekend
- Improvements at Chetek dam considered by Barron County
- Kathleen Rae Hofstede
- First $500 tagged fish of 2021 caught
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.