Gail Solberg, Lisa Iverson and Rachel Eastenson, three generations, traveled to Savannah, Georgia, earlier this month. They enjoyed a horse drawn carriage ride by Felix the horse through the historic area of Savannah. Savannah is 1,323 miles from Chetek.
Local Legal Notices
- How the mighty fall; Chetek's popular leaning silo crashes to ground
- Eastern hog-nosed snake: one of nature’s unique creatures
- Father, two children killed in Barron house fire, May 12
- Wendy J. Latcham
- Woman's death labeled suspicious; drug overdose is a suspected cause
- Cameron police officer commended for bravery
- April Severude
- Mardelle Audrey (Davis) Huset
- Ruby Mae Davis
- Adeline Frances (Flohr) Cizek
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.