The Chetek Municipal-Southworth Airport hosted 80 planes at the fly-in on Sunday, Aug. 21. Flights for donations were given to 56 kids and adults. Here's some highlights from the day.
Read more about the day, here.
This article is free. Read more articles with a subscription. Subscribe online and by phone here.
- Gordy’s to be rebranded Family Fare Supermarket
- Crash on CTH SS south of Chetek
- Man allegedly shot at woman on Hwy. 53
- Larson promoted to lieutenant
- Chetek Alert reader captures photo of winter wonderland
- Todd W. Rasmussen
- Thomas W. Bauch
- Lucky (Walter D.) Smith
- Squad damaged in chain-reaction crash
- Delores C. Bowe
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.