Cindy Stone loved to be active, whether it was going for a walk, working in her garden or spending time with her grandkids. But a dull ache in her right leg was starting to cramp her style.
Consumers have until Jan. 15 to sign up on the Marketplace for insurance coverage that starts Feb. 1. With millions of Wisconsinites still in need of affordable, quality health insurance for 2017, the Department Heath and Human Services will continue its outreach to make sure uninsured Ameri…
Effective Tuesday, Jan. 3, Urgent Care at Mayo Clinic Health System – Northland now offers expanded clinic hours in Barron and Rice Lake. Hours of operation include:
Physician Shannon Brown, M.D., recently joined Family Medicine at Mayo Clinic Health System – Northland in Rice Lake. She also will provide delivery obstetrical care at Mayo Clinic Health System – Northland in Barron.
- Chetek man injured in crash of vintage Ford
- Marvin P. Ziarnik
- Walleyes for Chetek adds 15,000 healthy fish to Chetek Chain
- Semi truck collides with vehicle on Hwy. 53; four escape injury
- Barron County Courthouse News - Oct. 10, 2018
- New owners at Affordable Ravenswood Resort
- New Auburn man charged for date-night domestic fight
- Serena J. Tahtinen
- Grab a free newspaper for National Newspaper Week
- School board to consider school resource officer