Lakeview Medical Center and Marshfield Clinic in Rice Lake is changing its name, effective Wednesday, Sept. 12.
Consumers have until Jan. 15 to sign up on the Marketplace for insurance coverage that starts Feb. 1. With millions of Wisconsinites still in need of affordable, quality health insurance for 2017, the Department Heath and Human Services will continue its outreach to make sure uninsured Ameri…
Effective Tuesday, Jan. 3, Urgent Care at Mayo Clinic Health System – Northland now offers expanded clinic hours in Barron and Rice Lake. Hours of operation include:
Physician Shannon Brown, M.D., recently joined Family Medicine at Mayo Clinic Health System – Northland in Rice Lake. She also will provide delivery obstetrical care at Mayo Clinic Health System – Northland in Barron.
- Vehicle catches fire at Kwik Trip
- Debt-laden Atrium now in receivership
- Atrium said to be insolvent, facilities ordered into receivership
- Wisconsin home to small pockets of unique lizards called skinks
- Sheriff releases further information from Sept. 13 crash
- Serious crash closes Hwy. 8 west of Barron
- Sterling Bank recognizes pair of employees for 75 years of service
- A dream come true as Kroeze auditions for ‘The Voice’ on NBC
- Barron County Courthouse News - Sept. 12, 2018
- Neighborhood Watch tips led to drug bust