Donna Yecke, of Red Wing, Minn., will share her talk, “What’s It All About?” at the Sept. 17–18 Stonecroft meetings. All ladies are welcome to attend.
Now more than ever, our country needs to know that the values of justice, equity and compassion are alive and well in Unitarian Universalist congregations and fellowships.
Blue Hills Unitarian Universalist Fellowship presents “How Reading Literature Helps Me Grow Spiritually,” by Marty Sozansky, at 10:30 a.m. on Sunday, Aug. 26.
Six Lakes Council of the Knights of Columbus will host a benefit breakfast from 8 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. on Sunday, Aug. 26, in the St. Boniface Catholic Church hall, located at 419 Third St.
On June 24, New Hope Lutheran Church, an Evangelical Lutheran Church in America congregation serving the communities surrounding Sand Creek and Ridgeland, voted to call the Rev. Dr. Michael D. Sparby as pastor. He accepted the call—the fourth of his ministry—to New Hope.
Parents, students, teachers and community members from all different church backgrounds are invited to participate in a prayer gathering called Around-the-Grounds, which will be held next Wednesday, Aug. 22.
Over two centuries ago, the amendments made in the Bill of Rights gave citizens certain freedoms and rights that may or may not have the same significance in American society today.
- Vehicle catches fire at Kwik Trip
- Debt-laden Atrium now in receivership
- Atrium said to be insolvent, facilities ordered into receivership
- Wisconsin home to small pockets of unique lizards called skinks
- Sheriff releases further information from Sept. 13 crash
- Serious crash closes Hwy. 8 west of Barron
- Sterling Bank recognizes pair of employees for 75 years of service
- A dream come true as Kroeze auditions for ‘The Voice’ on NBC
- Barron County Courthouse News - Sept. 12, 2018
- Neighborhood Watch tips led to drug bust