Schools closed around the state last week, including Chetek-Weyerhaeuser Area School District, for the COVID-19 outbreak. But meal service for students is still being provided for pickup or delivery along school bus routes. The service began Monday, March 23, with more than 400 meals delivered with the help of Erb Bus Service, according to the district. Pictured above, left to right, Rachel Frieburg and Sue Hakes package breakfast and lunch meals on Tuesday morning, March 24. On the menu that day were muffins and cheese cubes for breakfast and wraps and apples for lunch.
- Barron, Dunn sheriffs urge cooperation with ‘Safer at Home’
- Returning owners to Barron County should Self-Quarantine
- First confirmed case of COVID-19 in Barron County
- Meet the candidates running for mayor: Martin, Phillips
- New license year begins on April 1
- Richard C. Zabel
- Nonessential travel banned under Safer at Home order
- Classes are canceled, but not breakfast and lunch
- Bilodeau selected to play in WBCA All-Star Game
- Man killed in logging mishap west of Barron on March 23
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.