On Wednesday, November 16, the Chetek Chamber of Commerce presented a check to the Chetek Ambulance Service for $1,000 to show its gratitude for the work they do for the community and its organizations. Jennifer Blatz, Event Coordinator for the Chamber said in order for the Chamber to host various events such as Winterfest and Watermania, there is a requirement to have emergency services on site. The Chamber couldn’t host these events without the help and support of The Chetek Ambulance Service. Pictured from left to right is John Flor Chamber Board member, Ryan Olson Chetek Fire District Chief, Lois Klay Chamber President, Alex Swanson Chamber Treasurer and Tom Blatz Chamber Board Member and firefighter/EMT.
Local Legal Notices
- Chetek man harvests trophy bobcat
- Benjamin’s House welcomes Chetek resident as Executive Director
- Chetek resident’s garage up in flames, family unharmed
- Shandra Lynn Kolenda
- Edge of greatness; Edgewood Bakeshop on the rise in Chetek
- Chetek man allegedly made attempt to steal two vehicles
- Kathleen Ann Dettmann
- Modified version of Winter Fest possible due to ice conditions
- Youths earn 5,000 Shot Club recognition
- Hydroflites 24th annual Ice Fishing Contest this Saturday on Chetek Chain
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.