The annual Shop with a Cop gift drive, where local kids are given $150 to shop for gifts for their families, was held Monday evening, Dec. 2, at Walmart in Rice Lake. After, the children, officers, state troopers, sheriff’s deputies and game wardens went to AmeriVu Inn and Suites in Rice Lake for a dinner catered by Adventures Restaurant & Pub. Pictured are seven kids who went shopping with the Chetek Police Department. Pictured in front, left to right, are Officer Emily Breidenbach, Lt. Jessica Larson and administrative assistant Ashlea Olson. Pictured in the middle row are Isaac A., Bentley R., Nolan N., Kaiden N., Evelyn B., Sydney A. and Landon A. Pictured in back are Officer Micha Lebrun, Sara Lorenz, Officer Mike Lorenz, Police Chief Ron Ambrozaitis and Officer David Hibbard.
- Winter Fest 2020: schedule at a glance
- At least seven fire departments respond to three Saturday morning blazes
- Tip from employer results in arrest of kicking suspect
- Survey says: council considers public boat slips
- K-9 nabs hiding woman; man arrested too
- Barron County Sheriff's Dept. Dispatch Center - Feb. 19, 2020
- Ridgeland woman scheduled for Dunn court appearance
- Make fast tracks to Winter Fest on the lake
- Child porn charge dismissed against Minnesota man
- Barron County gives OK to refugee immigration
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.