Chetek firefighters responded quickly to a report of a combine on fire in the 400 block of CTH AA on Tuesday afternoon, Oct. 13. The combine, which appeared to be a Case IH, was fully ablaze when firefighters arrived around 4:20 p.m. The fire was under control by 5 p.m. and the brush buggy was used to extinguish some small fires in the field. New Auburn Fire department was also called to assist. No injuries were reported. Pictured above, firefighters work to put out the fire.
- Charles Schaaf Jr.
- Pattern for success: local bow hunter arrows early-season buck
- Couple ejected, injured in Hwy. 53 crash
- Two separate crashes near Chetek this week
- Possible COVID-19 exposures in Cameron, Barron, Haugen
- Barron County Sheriff's Dept. Dispatch Center - Oct. 21, 2020
- Barbara J. Geborek
- Barron County sheriff creates diversity team in wake of Embrace controversy
- Combine catches fire during harvest, Chetek Fire responds
- County ATV trails likely closing soon
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.