It took less than an hour for a white, two-story house at 1301 Knapp St. to be moved about 0.7 miles to a new address at 421 Tainter St. on Thursday morning, Jan. 30. Cable and electric utility companies assisted with disconnecting and reconnecting lines to allow the house to pass. The move was done by Mitchell Movers, of Chippewa Falls, according to decals on the truck pulling the house. The house arrives at its new address.
- Winter Fest 2020: schedule at a glance
- At least seven fire departments respond to three Saturday morning blazes
- Tip from employer results in arrest of kicking suspect
- Survey says: council considers public boat slips
- K-9 nabs hiding woman; man arrested too
- Barron County Sheriff's Dept. Dispatch Center - Feb. 19, 2020
- Ridgeland woman scheduled for Dunn court appearance
- Make fast tracks to Winter Fest on the lake
- Child porn charge dismissed against Minnesota man
- Barron County gives OK to refugee immigration
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.