The Chetek Police Department invited Blueberry Cottage Labradoodles of Osseo to Coffee with a Cop on Wednesday, Sept. 14. The community was given a sneak peak as to what awaits in the coming months with the addition of the Chetek Community Therapy K-9. The puppies at the event were a crowd pleaser for visitors young and old at the Hope and Anchor Coffeehouse. The puppies were seen cuddling with visitors and proved to be a great conversation starter for the community and the officers. Officer Emily Breidenbach said, “We are planning for November or December to get the pup.” Donations for the dog can still be dropped off at the police department or at the city hall. Coffee with a Cop is a new weekly event started at the beginning of September to initiate conversations between law enforcement and the community.
Local Legal Notices
- A breath of fresh air: A Second Wind Resale moves to Chetek
- Disorderly conduct citations for four in Labor Day bar brawl
- Archery hunter arrows 144-inch buck
- Vehicle lands in ditch after colliding with locomotive
- James “Jim” Nelson
- One woman’s distressing diagnosis sheds light on overlooked NPH
- ‘Moosey’ on over to Lazy Moose Resort
- Nancy Carol Breckner
- Hunter bitten by black bear near Comstock
- Gary D. Wigen
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.