Old met new in the most unfortunate way on Tuesday morning, July 27, when a late-model Chevrolet pickup collided with a 1937 Cadillac. It appeared that the pickup was driving south and the Cadillac was driving north on CTH M near Lake View Cemetery, just north of the CTH D intersection. Chetek Police Chief Ron Ambrozaitis said the pickup crossed the centerline and struck the Cadillac. The driver of the Chevy was cited for operating left of center. No one was injured. The Cadillac, above, had extensive damage along the drivers side. The pickup appeared to have a flat tire and extensive damage to the front left side. Both vehicles were towed by Blackjack Towing. Names were not immediately released.
Local Legal Notices
- Updated: Victims' identities, causes of death released
- One suspect arrested, one still sought in quadruple homicide case
- Dunn County investigating suspicious death in Sheridan
- Edward J. Beckman Jr.
- Hailey Jo Reed
- William ‘Billy’ Konvicka
- The News Bell: Dunn County deaths investigation underway and Barron County talks about meth — Sept. 15, 2021
- City eyes 109-unit plan for Knapp Street development
- Barron County Courthouse News – Sept. 15, 2021
- Four found dead in cornfield
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.