Six Gordy's Market locations are under negotiation to remain with members of the Schafer family and the Gordy's banner. Eleven other stores were approved by a Chippewa County Court to be sold. The Alert's Carl Cooley reports from the Chippewa County Courthouse, following the hearing on Sept. 28.
More updates and full coverage will be published online at www.chetekalert.com and in the Wednesday, Oct. 4, 2017, edition of The Chetek Alert.
This story is free. Subscribe today and get the paper in print and/or online to read and see more articles and photos. Subscribe online here, or by phone at 715-924-4118, 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. weekdays.
Local Legal Notices
- Jail, restitution ordered in Chetek police chase
- Robert A. (Bob) Waite
- City of Chetek awarded $10 Million Grant
- Chetek motorcyclist faces multiple charges
- Naomi (Nyhus) Hartmann, Chetek HS 1984, Wins Awards
- Climbing wall completed at Ridgeland/Dallas
- Family traditions: next generation of deer hunters are here
- Chetek area crash results in felony OWI charge
- Do you see 'Angels Among Us'?
- Plea deal pending in New Auburn frac plant break-in
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.