Ten bikini run racers compete for the fastest speed. They raised a total of $2,675 in pledge money for Barron County Pink Ribbon Advocacy. Read more about the event and see additional photos in the Wednesday, Feb. 28, edition of The Chetek Alert.
This story is free. Subscribe today and get the paper in print and/or online to read and see more articles and photos. Subscribe online here, or by phone at 715-924-4118, 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. weekdays.
As featured on
- New charity builds bunks for kids without beds
- Sale of Ladysmith Gordy's may be imminent
- Amvets hosting kids’ ice fishing contest canceled
- Gordy’s Market auctions scheduled for March 6
- A foot of snow was bad for traffic but great for snowshoes
- Adele C. Johnson
- Former Chetek man missed court, statewide bench warrant issued
- Paul E. Lundmark
- Anglers battle cold at Hydroflites Fishing Contest
- Chetek man who allegedly stole two vehicles charged
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.