Senator Tammy Baldwin and the USDA secured $13 Million in grants to help rural healthcare facilities. This will help rural hospitals and healthcare providers implement telehealth and nutrition assistance programs, purchase medical supplies and increase staffing to administer COVID-19 vaccine…
In 2019 Medicare quietly launched a scheme called Direct Contracting allowing companies to control the healthcare of tens of millions of traditional Medicare and Medicare supplement beneficiaries.
It has been almost 17 years since George W. Bush stated, “America is addicted to oil” in his 2006 State of the Union address. I believe this is still true. We all rely on oil and gas extracted from underground in so many ways - transportation, heating, food production – just to name a few.
In your October 12 edition, I read a letter to the editor that encouraged readers to vote republican. The first thought that came to my mind was: Be careful what you wish for!
Once again, Democrat and Republican candidates are proclaiming they care about us “more than their opponent,” and they alone understand our issues and struggles.
In 1710, as Jonathan Swift was pondering the dangers of lies and the difficulties of truth, he wrote “...so the greatest Liar has his Believers; and it often happens, that if a Lie be believed only for an hour, it has done its work, and there is no farther occasion for it. Falsehood flies, a…
Local Legal Notices
- Proposed ordinance for Airbnb, Vrbo rentals reviewed by council
- James A. Dupre
- Hangar owners on the hook for higher rent
- C-W alum earns First Team All-Conference recognition
- James A. Dupre
- Chetek Chamber presents check to Chetek Ambulance Service
- Clear as Mud Lake; islands’ ownership details uncovered
- Make a lashing impression; Lash Lounge moves to new location in Rice Lake mall
- Suspect asked for gasoline, proceeded to steal pickup truck
- County may perform Ten Mile Lake dam failure analysis
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.