How to create socialism by eight levels of control:
1. Health care—control health care and you control the people.
2. Poverty—increase the poverty level as high as possible. Poor people are easier to control and will not fight back if you are providing everything for them to live.
3. Debt—increase the debt to an unsustainable level. That way, you are able to increase taxes and this will produce more poverty.
4. Gun control—remove the ability to defend themselves from the government. That way, you are able to create a police state.
5. Welfare—take control of every aspect of their lives (food, housing and income).
6. Education—take control of what people read and listen to. Take control of what children learn in school.
7. Religion—remove the belief in God from government and schools.
8. Class warfare—divide the people into the wealthy and the poor. This will cause more discontent and it will be easier to take (tax) the wealthy with the support of the poor.
This list was created by Saul Alinsky and was part of Hillary Clinton’s senior college thesis and is in books written by former President Barack Obama.
Is this the direction where we, as Americans, want to go? If you look at what Obama was trying to do during his realm, some of this was moving into place and Hillary stated she wanted to continue Obama’s legacy, which would have driven us closer to socialism.
Hillary liked what Alinsky stated.
I, like many, believe in our freedoms as many have been earned over and over again. And I don’t like the idea of some radical politician on the left trying to change the way we live. Under socialism, you can probably forget about retiring comfortably or even retiring at all. Yes, we have many desires on what to change, but at what cost and who is going to pay? In the past three years, our country has the respect of many nations back where it should have been many years ago and have done better financially as a whole under the current leadership. The current battle in fighting the coronavirus has been a setback, but we are in better shape to recover than we were during the Great Depression.
All I say is to know the candidate you vote for, who is not one that advocates socialism. If they preach free everything, they are socialistic. If you are not sure, ask someone who knows.