Bernie and Joann Jaeger marked their 60th wedding anniversary on Thursday, Sept. 6, with a celebration at Red Lobster in Eau Claire on Saturday, Sept. 8. The Jaegers were married at Our Redeemer Lutheran Church in Milwaukee on Sept. 6, 1958.
Jim and Ellie Sells, of Chetek, are celebrating their 65th anniversary this year. A private celebration with family will be held in July. Pictured, from their 60th anniversary celebration, is the couple’s immediate family, left to right, Kristjan Sells, Jim Sells, Paul Sells, Ellie Sells, Ma…
Jim and Myrtle Severude are celebrating their 60th wedding anniversary. They invite family and friends to join them at the New Scandinavia Lutheran church Saturday, June 20, from 1–4 p.m. The couple asks for no gifts. The New Scandinavia Lutheran Church is located at 652 17-1/2 St. Hillsdale.
Ike and Ramona North, of New Auburn, will celebrate their 65th wedding anniversary on Sunday, May 3, at the Seventh Day Baptist Church in New Auburn at 1 p.m. Their children are requesting that family and friends please come help them celebrate. No invitations will be sent and no gifts are n…
- Vehicle catches fire at Kwik Trip
- Debt-laden Atrium now in receivership
- Atrium said to be insolvent, facilities ordered into receivership
- Wisconsin home to small pockets of unique lizards called skinks
- Sheriff releases further information from Sept. 13 crash
- Serious crash closes Hwy. 8 west of Barron
- Sterling Bank recognizes pair of employees for 75 years of service
- A dream come true as Kroeze auditions for ‘The Voice’ on NBC
- Barron County Courthouse News - Sept. 12, 2018
- Neighborhood Watch tips led to drug bust