Sandra Kurshner passed away March 20, 2023, in her home with her husband, John, by her side. The 11a.m. service will be Saturday March 25, 2023, at Chetek Lutheran Church. Visitation will be at the church two hours prior to the service. A full obituary will appear in next week’s paper. In lieu of flowers, donations can be made to Marshfield Medical Center Rice Lake Hospice or Chetek Lutheran Church.
Local Legal Notices
Bell Press Publications
- Custer’s Root Beer Stand opening Thursday, June 1
- Cameron man stabs 54-year-old woman in neck
- Audrey Unterschuetz
- James Janota
- Cop killer had documented history of mental illness
- House on Hogback Road destroyed by fire
- Going the extra mile: Running 4 Heroes to honor fallen officers
- Davis makes podium in high jump, 110m hurdles
- Good eats and treats at sixth annual Taste of Chetek
- Annual Bluegill Fishing Contest draws hundreds of anglers
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular commented articles.
Sign the guestbook.
Keep it Clean. Please avoid obscene, vulgar, lewd, racist or sexually-oriented language.
PLEASE TURN OFF YOUR CAPS LOCK.
Don't Threaten. Threats of harming another person will not be tolerated.
Be Truthful. Don't knowingly lie about anyone or anything.
Be Nice. No racism, sexism or any sort of -ism that is degrading to another person.
Be Proactive. Use the 'Report' link on each comment to let us know of abusive posts.
Share with Us. We'd love to hear eyewitness accounts, the history behind an article.