Nineteen new students were inducted into the Chetek-Weyerhaeuser High School chapter of the National Honor Society during a special ceremony for family and friends on Friday, Jan. 24. Included in the festivities was Mayor/Pastor Jeff Martin, who was the guest speaker for the event. The new inductees join 15 current members who will work throughout the year on modeling the NHS virtues of character, scholarship leadership and service. New NHS members, pictured, are as follows: in front, from left to right, are Hannah Gesler, Hailee Parks, Rylee Buchman, Kendyl Johnson, Isabelle Sukopp, Kendyl Lentz, Rebecca York, Madison Haas and Brett Bartels; in back are Molly Bitney, Sydney Antczak, Madeleine Schofield, Emma Sather, Maggie Timm, Brody Killoren, Joseph Jensen, Samuel Hall, Liam Tschumperlin and Heinrich Kutrieb.
- Winter Fest 2020: schedule at a glance
- At least seven fire departments respond to three Saturday morning blazes
- Tip from employer results in arrest of kicking suspect
- Survey says: council considers public boat slips
- K-9 nabs hiding woman; man arrested too
- Barron County Sheriff's Dept. Dispatch Center - Feb. 19, 2020
- Ridgeland woman scheduled for Dunn court appearance
- Make fast tracks to Winter Fest on the lake
- Child porn charge dismissed against Minnesota man
- Barron County gives OK to refugee immigration
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.