To kick off FBLA (Future Business Leaders of America) Week, on Feb. 3, Cameron FBLA members took the chance to elevate their futures by attending the FBLA Regional Leadership Conference at St. Croix Central.
The School District of Cameron will hold kindergarten registration for the 2018–19 school year on March 8, 2018, from 3:30–5:30 p.m., at the elementary school. Families and their students are welcome to attend, bring completed paperwork and visit the kindergarten rooms.
The Cameron School District’s students and staff want to make a change in the nation’s bullying climate, starting with Barron County, and they want to do it now.
The Cameron High School named the students who placed on the honor roll/honorable mention list for the third trimester of the 2016–17 school year.
Cameron High School has released the names of students whose grades have earned them spots on the honor rolls for the second trimester of the 2016–17 school year.
Cameron Middle School has released the names of students who achieved academic honors during the second trimester of the 2015-2016 school year.
Cameron Elementary will hold a Child Find Day on Friday, March 20, at the elementary school to screen children ages 2-1/2 to 3-1/2 who may have a delay in speech, motor skills, behavior or general development.
- Vehicle catches fire at Kwik Trip
- Debt-laden Atrium now in receivership
- Atrium said to be insolvent, facilities ordered into receivership
- Wisconsin home to small pockets of unique lizards called skinks
- Sheriff releases further information from Sept. 13 crash
- Serious crash closes Hwy. 8 west of Barron
- Sterling Bank recognizes pair of employees for 75 years of service
- A dream come true as Kroeze auditions for ‘The Voice’ on NBC
- Barron County Courthouse News - Sept. 12, 2018
- Neighborhood Watch tips led to drug bust