The Founding Fathers of the United States made an appropriate choice when they selected the bald eagle as the national emblem of the United States of America. The sheer beauty and independence of this bird of prey symbolizes the strength and freedom of America. With Memorial Day quickly approaching, we should all be reminded to honor, mourn and pay respect to the military personnel who have sacrificed for our great country while serving in the United States Armed Forces. This mature bald eagle journeyed alongside during a recent fishing trip down the Red Cedar River, providing several picturesque opportunities throughout the slow-moving float.
- Antczak Angus opens on Knapp Street
- Two fights on Saturday night
- New cases, first hospitalization of COVID-19 in Barron County
- Allison R. West
- James O. Fults
- John S. Nesseth
- Sandra L. West
- Beulah A. Pfaff
- Motorcyclist crashes into ditch on 19th Street near Cameron
- Brew Pub Pizza donates to Tavern League fund at FostBites
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.