The Chetek-Weyerhaeuser Athletic Department is providing strength and conditioning opportunities for high school and middle school students, running four days per week through mid-August. “The Chetek-Weyerhaeuser Coaching Staff understands the importance of off-season conditioning for athletes in all sports,” stated C-W athletic director Koll Fjelstad. The coaches have selected the following athletes to be recognized for their outstanding effort and dedication (from left to right): incoming freshman Nathan Skoug, incoming seventh-grader Cole Olson and incoming sophomore Ashley Robert, who is not pictured.
Local Legal Notices
- Jet skis collide, resulting in serious leg injury for woman
- Vintage 1937 Cadillac damaged in two-car crash, July 27
- Elizabeth F. Mares
- Wanda Mae (Lenbom) Dahlberg
- New owners at B and B; bar opens Aug. 6
- Barron County Courthouse News – July 28, 2021
- Donald G. Sumich
- Chetek Police investigating theft of 14 catalytic converters
- Hole-in-one on No. 9 for Chambers
- Barron County Dispatch Log, Chetek-Area Calls – July 28, 2021
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.