This past weekend featured sunny skies and temperatures in the high 70s—over 80 degrees on Monday, April 5—and had wildlife of all sorts on the move. Wildlife sightings are increasing along roadways, field edges and near waterways now that all of the snow has melted as numerous types of birds were photographed in the Chetek area, both sunning themselves and scouring for food.
- Groundbreaking for Fostbites Spirits, Sather Family Dental
- Mystery lure: antique collector hoping to ID Chetek-made bait
- Rosalie A. Koschkee
- Dragsmith proposal gets green light
- Teens bail from pickup after crash in corn field
- Almar Larson
- Residents re-elect Haselhuhn, Traczyk to C-W school board
- Barron County Sheriff's Dept. Dispatch Center - April 7, 2021
- Ideen Parks
- Meet the candidates running for C-W Board of Education
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.