The decades-long tradition continued as fourth- and fifth-grade students competed for the championship at the annual Roselawn Elementary Softball Tournament during the students’ final day of the 2020–21 school year on Thursday, June 3. Students were divided into mixed teams of fourth- and fifth-grade students earlier in the spring and played during lunch hours. The team captained by fifth-grader Aaron Olson battled back in the first championship game, defeating the team captained by Brock Gesler to force a second championship final. After a 5-5 tie in the final inning, Danika Paulson hit a walk-off homerun to give Olson’s team the victory.
- Man arrested after posting disturbing video, going to school
- Fabulous food, friendly faces, fun times at Taste of Chetek
- Five injured, one child airlifted after crash at CTH D, Hwy. 25
- Sheriff injured in foot chase, suspect charged with OWI
- Taste of Chetek will be held Monday, June 7
- Picture from the Past – June 9, 2021
- Camerama festivities held during a hot weekend
- Improvements at Chetek dam considered by Barron County
- Kathleen Rae Hofstede
- First $500 tagged fish of 2021 caught
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.