The Chetek-Weyerhaeuser girls basketball team will have some work cut out for itself this year, returning just two letter winners from last year’s squad that finished with an overall record of 6-15 (4-14 in conference). Despite the lack of experience returning and a relatively young team, the Bulldogs will look to be competitive, as they bring back junior Olivia Schofield, at left, and senior Mariah Bilodeau, at right. The ‘Dogs began practice Monday, Nov. 8, and will host a four-team scrimmage in Chetek on Saturday, Nov. 13, Monday Nov. 16, against Glenwood City, Chippewa Falls McDonell and Prairie Farm. C-W opens the 2021-22 season at home against Lake Holcombe on Tuesday, Nov. 16. C-W also plays at home against Boyceville on Thursday, Nov. 18.
Local Legal Notices
- Dennis (Ding) M. Olson
- Jail, restitution ordered in Chetek police chase
- Robert A. (Bob) Waite
- Chetek motorcyclist faces multiple charges
- Mark R. Glaser
- Russell W. Plummer
- City of Chetek awarded $10 Million Grant
- Two-year quest for “Moose” ends successfully for Ebner
- Cameron man charged in alleged felony assault
- Jacqueline I. Zimmerman
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.