The Wisconsin Natural Resources Board will meet in-person for the August board meeting to consider several proposed rules, hearings, land items and donations.
It was another big turnout as hundreds of ice anglers peppered the Chetek Chain of Lakes for the Chetek Fire Department’s 28th annual Adult and Kids Ice Fishing Tournament on Saturday, Jan. 15. Weather conditions started out with temperatures around 10 degrees below zero, but became relative…
This past Sunday, Jan. 16, was the season opener of racing for the 2022 Chetek Ice Racing season, held on Lake Chetek in front of Red’s Grill and Bar. Races take place every Sunday through the second Sunday in March, ice permitting. The ice races are scheduled to begin at 12:30 p.m. each wee…
Elizabeth (Fredrickson) Miller’s desire and passion for running was in the small town of Chetek in the late 1980s. The Chetek graduate—class of 1988—has certainly kept her competitive racing edge into her adult life. If she accomplishes her goal and completes two more marathons, she will fin…
The Chetek-Weyerhaeuser youth wrestling team is hosting the annual charcoal chicken dinner tailgating party prior to the Bulldogs’ homecoming game against the Cumberland Beavers on Friday, Oct. 1.
Local Legal Notices
- Proposed ordinance for Airbnb, Vrbo rentals reviewed by council
- James A. Dupre
- Hangar owners on the hook for higher rent
- C-W alum earns First Team All-Conference recognition
- James A. Dupre
- Chetek Chamber presents check to Chetek Ambulance Service
- Clear as Mud Lake; islands’ ownership details uncovered
- Make a lashing impression; Lash Lounge moves to new location in Rice Lake mall
- Suspect asked for gasoline, proceeded to steal pickup truck
- County may perform Ten Mile Lake dam failure analysis
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.