As the dog days of summer set in, an abundance of berries have been ripening in Northwest Wisconsin. Juneberries, blackberries, raspberries and blueberries have been prevalent in the woods, along edges of trails and waterways the past few weeks. Berries are plentiful this year with consistent amounts of rain this spring and summer. The black raspberries are ripening now and should be ready to pick soon. Pictured are some red raspberries and blackberries that were picked last week north of Chetek.
Local Legal Notices
- R Bar is now Fire Away Roadhouse
- Denise R. Brogren
- Helen B. Larson
- Complaint says man stole $4,058.40 of copper wire
- Plan ahead for 2022 ice fishing contests on the Chetek Chain
- Chad J. Gohde
- Ambulance service faces increasing financial stress; Meeting to discuss options held Jan. 18
- Wanted suspect involved in two active felony investigations
- Man faces sentencing after standoff, fake bomb scare
- Louis Tomczak
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.