Dramatic eye-witness video captures the moment when a van strikes a pedestrian and then speeds off, early Sunday morning, Aug. 22, 2018, in Rice Lake. The driver was later arrested on suspicion of OWI, driving while revoked and hit-and-run causing injury. Read the story here. Video courtesy of Michael Grady.
As featured on
- Gordy’s to be rebranded Family Fare Supermarket
- Crash on CTH SS south of Chetek
- Moving Forward with Elizabeth Smart in Barron
- Man allegedly shot at woman on Hwy. 53
- Lucky (Walter D.) Smith
- Chetek Alert reader captures photo of winter wonderland
- Thomas W. Bauch
- Pharmacy fire quickly extinguished
- Delores C. Bowe
- Barbara J. Bowlin
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.